Sunday, November 2, 2008

Help with Picasa The Google Photo Tool




Well Folks Halloween has passed and it was wonderful!! I think we had the most children ever. We also decorated the most we have ever done. We almost ran out of candy. We had friends over to play cards while the kids knocked at the door we took turns answering the door.I took pictures of the gremlins and goblins they were pretty cute.
Now to my question if any one knows, Why, when using Picasa( Google's Photo editing program) I can bring up photos to e-mail but , Picasa does not recognize my contacts list from google. Any Ideas will be greatly appreciated.
We did not get to see our Dakota as she was up visiting Grandma ChaCha in Ojai. Fair is fair We did get to have her all day Saturday and some of Sunday morning, a little over 24 hours I think the longest she has ever been apart from her Mom. She was ready to go home when her Mom showed up this am. Dakota was Princess Auroara and a lovely one I must say. Her candy was a treasure and she had no problem sharing with her Gaugee.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Good luck with that question Dad. Great hanging out with you on Saturday, and looking forward to Tuesday for many reasons.