Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Country

Our Country is between a rock and a hard place right now but I know we will endure, and come out on top again.
I. as about a billion other people, have a blog. It's aptly titled Dakota's Papa, if anyone is interested in looking at some photos of Kevin Tucker's wedding to Stephanie Peterson, feel free to take a peek and let me know what you think, Someone please forward this to Rhett as I seem to have lost his e-mail address in my latest organization effort, while watching football on TV. I do not recomend, this practice.

How's everyone feel about our Govt. spending Billions of dollars that we had nothing to do with. Why not give the money needed to the people in foreclosure ( approx. 10% of all home buyers, from thet media ) to cover their bad debt. That number will be far less than the amount this govt is going to spend. Of course this has nothing to do with the housing market, so what does it really have to do with???? You tell me in simple english how in 8 years we can go from then to now. Why is every bureaucrat not responsible as well as all CEOs,CFOs, on,and on adnausium. I'm beyond words as to why we are allowing a very well handled Alaskan Govenor with a Downs syndrom 5 month old, and a pregnant 17 yr old daughter to not be called to task. She is in no postion to copilot this nation than I am. How on earth can she exspouse a lifesyle that she obviously does not live. Am I the only one out there that questions these people. I don't want either McCain or Obama, but my vote is lost if I vote for 3rd party as I have for years ( the exceptions There being I did vote for Carter's 2nd term. I Did vote for Bush Sr. 2nd term ) I'm sick or where our govt has gone Senators caight in public bathrooms soliciting, and he can't say oops ya got me.

Thank God I have a very close family or I might just run and jump some where. I can't believe 700 BILLION DOLLARS with out a vote Our Forefathers and FATHERS And MOTHERS are rolling over in their graves

No comments: